Your USANA Guide to Brain, Eye, and Mood Health
No one has a point of view quite like you. Your mindset colors the way you see the world. And your outlook originates in your brain—the hub of your nervous system. Your ability to think, learn, and remember stems from your brain. So does your vision, emotions, and much more. Discover which USANA products can help bolster your brain and nervous system. And peruse ways to help maintain your cognitive function and vision, while also supporting a stable mood. Staying sharp will allow you to make your mark by sharing your unique perspective with the world.*
Set your sights on peak mental and visual performance. The following products are generally recommended for adults to help support well-being, brain, and eye health.*
Start with Everyday Foundational Nutrition
- Vitamins and minerals—including the B vitamins, vitamin D and E, calcium, magnesium, copper, and zinc—are all essential to a healthy mood and mind.*
- Coenzyme Q10 helps make energy needed to power your brain.*
- Choline supports proper brain signaling.*
- Antioxidants, including curcumin and green tea, help shield your brain cells from damaging oxidative stress.*
- Antioxidants like lutein, beta carotene, and vitamin C help protect the health of your eyes.*
An even smarter choice is the HealthPak. It delivers convenient morning and evening dose of the CellSentials, plus the CellSentials Booster. This HealthPak exclusive supplies powerful nutrients shown to provide exceptional support for brain health. You also get USANA® MagneCal D™ in each packet, which provides magnesium, calcium, and vitamin D that help maintain healthy brain, nerve, and muscle function.*
Add Daily Optimizers for Your Unique Needs
Use As Needed
How to Fit USANA Supplements for Brain, Eye, and Mood Health into Your Day
Below is a sample schedule you could follow to fit your supplements into your day. Follow along or create a schedule that works for you. Some things to consider: You may want to take CopaPrime+ earlier in the day, as American ginseng can have a stimulant effect (usually at higher doses). If you occasionally drink Rev3, consume it no later than six hours before bedtime. And, spread your CellSentials and Visionex throughout the day to maximize your vitamin C absorption. Also remember to take your supplements with food for best results.
EstroPro (for women 40 and older)
EstroPro (for women 40 and older)
Rev3 Energy Drink
Lifestyle Tips for Brain, Eye, and Mood Health
Many habits can support your brain, mood, and eye health. As always, it’s important to quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption. And familiarize yourself with your family health history. Here are a few more tips:
- Paying additional attention to your brain means regularly stimulating your mind. Learn a new language, master a skill, read, draw, do word puzzles, etc.
- Focus on your eyes by wearing sunglasses and protective eyewear when needed.
- Stay mindful of your mood by practicing positive self-talk, laughing regularly, and connecting to meaning and purpose in your life. If you find your mood is negatively impacting your quality of life, talk to your doctor about more solutions.
Below are several additional suggestions for lifestyle habits that will help you stay sharp and support your overall physical, emotional, and mental well-being.* Click any image to learn more.
Read More About Brain, Eye, and Mood Health
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.