Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask
Reveal Your Youthful Radiance with Celavive® Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask
Each sheet mask delivers concentrated rejuvenating ingredients that penetrate deep within your skin. Use morning or night, after Perfecting Toner, a few times a week—or anytime you want visible results:
- Skin looks tighter and lifted
- Moisture is replenished
- Complexion appears smooth and bright
After you remove your Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask, massage the remaining serum into your skin. The active ingredients will keep working to help reveal your youthful radiance. The powerful peptides and potent botanicals combine innovative science with some of the most popular ingredients in Korean and Japanese skincare.
Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask can be used with either the oily/combination or dry/sensitive Celavive regimen. And you can feel good knowing that each cotton mask is saturated with a serum made without parabens or alcohol.
- 1 Decrease the Look of Fine Lines and Wrinkles with Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask
- 2 Protect, Soothe, and Rejuvenate with Moisturizing Extracts
- 3 Refresh Your Complexion with Multifunctional Botanicals
- 4 Celavive Skincare Regimen
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask
Decrease the Look of Fine Lines and Wrinkles with Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask
You have a new secret weapon in your fight to reduce the visible signs of aging—the Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask. Each sheet delivers an intense boost of the Celavive® Cell Signaling Complex. And the ratio of ingredients in the complex have been adjusted to deliver more noticeable results.
The sheet mask helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by using the most highly concentrated amount of Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 available in any Celavive product. This beauty peptide mimics those found naturally in structural proteins within your epidermis—collagen and laminin—to create a plumper, younger-looking complexion.*
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 supports natural processes in your skin cells that will help give your skin a firmer look. You will notice that skin looks tighter. And the appearance of crow’s feet and forehead lines will be diminished.
You will also feel a tightening effect thanks to an ingredient in the sheet mask called pullulan. It’s a natural, water-soluble polysaccharide (sugar) produced by fermenting Aureobasidium pullulans—a black, yeast-like fungus. (That may sound scary, but it’s totally not.) The pullulan helps form a thin layer of serum. This allows the active ingredients to work on the epidermis, so skin appears supple and smooth when the hydrating mask is removed.
Protect, Soothe, and Rejuvenate with Moisturizing Extracts
Reveal your skin’s natural radiance as you replenish your complexion with the botanical extracts in Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask. Many of the extracts will help revive your appearance. And they are gentle on your skin.
The following extracts are blended with two ingredients that help trap moisture in the skin (1,2 Hexanediol and butylene glycol). By combining these plant extracts with moisture, you will get a boost in hydration.
In addition to the nourishing extracts, skin conditioners in Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask also moisturize to help skin look plumper. This includes sodium hyaluronate—the salt form of hyaluronic acid. Cyclopentasiloxane and cyclohexasiloxane are also conditioning agents.
Refresh Your Complexion with Multifunctional Botanicals
The Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask is packed with multitasking skincare ingredients. These botanical extracts offer a multitude of benefits for your complexion.
- Japanese honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) imparts a light fragrance as it soothes and conditions the skin for a smooth, hydrated appearance.
- Japanese pepper (Zanthoxylum piperitum) energizes skin and provides protective antioxidant activity for a healthy complexion.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) contains vitamin C and is rich in phenolic compounds (chemicals that come from plants), including gallic acid. Vitamin C and gallic acid both offer antioxidant activity to promote an even, bright appearance.
- The fragrant extract of Chinese star anise (Illicium verum) protects your natural radiance with antioxidants that help neutralize free radical damage.
- Baikal skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) is a soothing, purifying herb. It helps defend against oxidative stress and preserve the appearance of an even skin tone. It also supports a healthy skin barrier for a more youthful look.
Celavive Skincare Regimen
Frequently Asked Questions about Celavive Hydrating + Lifting Sheet Mask
None! Please ask your question below.
Agregán R, et al. 2018. Antioxidant Potential of Extracts Obtained from Macro- (Ascophyllum nodosum, Fucus vesiculosus and Bifurcaria bifurcata) and Micro-Algae (Chlorella vulgaris and Spirulina platensis) Assisted by Ultrasound. Medicines (Basel) 5(2).
Baumann L. 2015. Portulaca oleracea (purslane). Derm News [Internet] [accessed 25 April 2018] Available at https://www.mdedge.com/edermatologynews/article/99635/aesthetic-dermatology/portulaca-oleracea-purslane
Baier, A, et al. 2015. Inhibition of advanced glycation end products in skin aging – a new target for Citrus paradisi. [Internet] [accessed 25 April 2018] Available at http://tst.pg2.at/abstracts/a0334.html?zoom_highlight=
Xiu-ling Z. Research progress in natural active components of Illicium verum Hook.f. Sci Tech Food Ind [Internet] [accessed 27 April 2018] Available at http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-SPKJ201219083.htm
You Might Also Enjoy