What is the caloric content of the supplements?
USANA nutritional supplements are not a significant source of calories. For example, an entire daily dose of the CellSentials (8 tablets) provides less than one calorie. Most of the supplements provide less than one calorie per daily dose.
Exceptions to this rule include:
- BiOmega: 10 calories per tablet, 20 calories per daily dose
- BiOmega Jr: 20 calories per packet
- Body Rox Active Calcium Chewable: 4 calories per tablet, 16 calories per daily dose
- HealthPak: between 1 and 2 calories per daily dose
- Usanimals: 4 calories per tablet
- OptOmega: 80 calories per serving (as listed on the label)
It takes approximately 3,500 calories to store one pound of fat.